Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Craig Hospital commission paintings by Anita Mosher

"We Are Craig" 


"Hobie Days"


Welcome to the first post on my new website! These two large original oil paintings were commissioned by Craig Hospital in Denver, Colorado for the new addition that just opened. The "We Are Craig" dogs is in the lobby and I need to find where "Hobie Days" was placed. :) I was honored to be the artist chosen to paint both of these paintings for the hospital. A long time ago.. in the 80's I was an operating room nurse at Swedish Hospital Ambulatory Surgery Center and watched the wonderful staff at Craig in action. My wish is that these paintings bring smiles and joy into the hearts of the patients,  families and staff at Craig. Have a colorful day! Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment